Corryton Burge Kith Riesling

£20.00

Translucent green to slight hints of straw in the glass. One the nose, notes of white blossom, bath salts, hints of mixed spice with green apple, lemon and lime. Generous flavours of lemon and lime, soft subtle chalky texture provides length. An approachable fruit driven style with good acid and backbone.


VITICULTURE

2022 saw a cooler than average growing season that led to extended ripening conditions and retention of natural acidity. As a result patience was required to wait for optimum harvest dates ensuring full flavour development and acid balance was reached. Patience was rewarded with outstanding flavours and varietal definition with exceptional quality across all white varietals. 80% of this wine is sourced from out family vineyards located at our homestead in Eden Valley. The remaining 20% is sourced from the 100 year old Nitschke vineyard.


VINIFICATION

Fermented in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks and bottled early to retain fresh varietal characters.